Sales Consultant - Automotive
Atkinson Toyota Bryan is currently accepting applications for Full-Time Sales Consultant positions. Full time sales consultants on average earn over $60,000 up to $100,000 in addition to benefits. Atkinson Toyota Bryan is the Brazos Valley’s leading automotive service, parts and sales dealership. If you are a self-starter, love taking care of people, enjoy automobiles, and have a desire to make above average income then this may just be the job for you!
Turn your passion for sales into great income! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven applicants to sell new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
• Learn, understand and implement dealership sales processes
• Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
• Present and demonstrate inventory to customers
• Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
• Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
• Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
• Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
• Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
• Learn and utilize Client Relationship Management (CRM) software Education and/or Experience Although not necessary, education and prior sales/retail experience are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on sales performance and allows for above average income potential. Earnings are paid twice monthly. Performance unit bonuses are paid as earned next business day.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Proudly serving Bryan/College Station and surrounding communities for over 25 years, we have recently expanded to a new store in South Dallas and a new store in Huntsville , Texas opening in winter of 2017. Our foundation is built on an exceptional customer experience and we strive to ensure that every experience is unique and memorable from start to finish. We truly believe that the key to success lies both in community involvement and satisfied customers. We are proud to sponsor several local events and assist with many needs of the local community. Come see for yourself why we are a "Family of Excellence".